Territory Field Manager
Brandt Developments is currently seeking a Territory Field Manager to be located in Edmonton. The Territory Field Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective operation and maintenance of the properties and customer service of clients within the assigned territory.
* Managing the day-to-day maintenance of Brandt properties within the assigned region
* Attend all locations within territory to conduct regular building inspections, complete checklists and respond to conditions requiring attention
* Conducting regular building audits to ensure that all maintenance work is performed in accordance with company requirements
* Perform minor repairs and maintenance
* Oversee all maintenance contracts, service agreements and standing purchase orders to ensure contractors are in compliance
* Work-related travel to different sites as needed.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1114-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 25, 2017|
|Expiry||November 24, 2017|