Brandt Tractor is currently looking for a Foreman to supervise the work of the service technicians. Reporting to the Service Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for dealing directly with customers; and scheduling/supervising the work of service technicians to repair and maintain construction equipment and attachments.
Previous leadership and mechanical experience in a heavy equipment environment is considered an asset.
* Previous mechanical experience in a heavy equipment environment is an asset
* Certified Journeyman in the Heavy Duty Equipment technician trade or equivalent designated trade
* Strong organizational skills
* Experience in a service department setting
* Experience in contributing in a service oriented environment
* Basic Microsoft Office skills required
* Candidates must be willing to be available after-hours.
The Brandt Group of Companies serves the industries of agriculture, construction, forestry, geomatics, government, landscaping, manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, remediation & waste, and tube & pipe. Headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, Brandt employs over 1800 people and is a platinum member of the Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies program. With an 80 year history, Brandt is the largest privately held company in the province of Saskatchewan.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1970-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 17, 2018|
|Expiry||May 17, 2018|