CookShack FEC100 Competition Smoker - Feb 9 Restaurant Clearout Auction
Featured in our Feb 9 Auction is a beautiful competition smoker from CookShack, the FEC100.
'Competition' just means super high quality and fast-cooking!
CookShack has over-engineered this smoker so you know you're getting the best possible product. Just read this incredible features and spec list!
* Cookshack's proprietary IQ5 electronic time and temperature controller is easy to use and gives you consistent results with every load. When the smoke-cook cycle has finished, the controller drops automatically to the rest temperature.
* Flip a switch to auto-start; no tending a fire, cooks overnight with no attention needed.
* Consistent flavor results! With the FEC's precisely regulated patented wood delivery system there is no chance of having too much or too little smoke and changing the flavor of the meat.
* No professional set up required, just roll it in place and get started!
* The FEC100's rugged stainless steel interior and exterior is a stronger, higher grade of steel than the black carbon steel used in many other brands of smokers.
* This tough smoker is built on a tubular steel perimeter which will not warp or bend, even if the smoker is moved by a fork lift. This is one sturdy piece of equipment!
* We use 850°F Spin-Glas™ insulation, for superior heat retention and fuel savings, between the double layers of the FEC100's body. The smoker is dependable in all climate conditions.
Cooking Capacity: 100 lbs. pork butts, 80 lbs. brisket, 60 lbs. ribs, or 24 chickens per load
Cooking Area: 1,564 square inches or 11 sq. ft
Temperature Settings: 130°- 400°F
Fuel Usage:0.75 lbs. of pellets per hour at 250° F
Construction and Insulation: Double Walled Construction surrounding 850° F Spin-Glas® Insulation
Bidding Starts now!
Tested Working, Like-New Rational! Used Commercial Smoker, and Mixers! Restaurant Clear-out, Memphis Blues BBQ & Grill, and Fit for Life. Brand new CSA Certified Corner Drain Commercial Sinks, New Back Bar Coolers, New 30 & 20Qt Mixers, Massive Quantity of new Knives, Plates, Cutlery, and Much More!
We ship across Canada & Continental USA
Viewing Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm
7305 Meadow Avenue, Burnaby, BC
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||February 05, 2020|
|Expiry||March 06, 2020|