To provide restaurant guests with a unique and professional dining/beverage experience,while maintaining the company's high standards of excellence, delivered with a genuine warm and welcoming style of service.
Server Duties: (may include but not limited to)
* Greeting guests, seating,and presenting menus.
* Supporting servers when necessary by delivering food and or drinks.
* Bussing, cleaning and resetting tables.
* Anticipating and attending to guests' needs with genuine and caring service.
* Responsible for opening duties, ongoing side work and closing duties.
* Performs other tasks or projects as assigned by management. This may include cross training for other position within the company.
Experience and skill required:
* Preferred but not mandatory, minimum of 6 months previous experience as a busser or host in an upbeat fast paced, upscale casual dining environment.
* Must be able to multi-task and maintain a professional and upbeat demeanor while under pressure.
* Valid alcohol and food handler's certifications.
* Able to read, write, speak and understand English well.
* Must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
* Physical requirements: walk or stand for long periods of time, bending, lifting up to 25kg. Be able to hear, speak and see without impairment.
*Staff Housing Available
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|