Oliberte is the first Fair Trade certified footwear company, and is a sustainable brand that is Canadian-owned and makes its shoes in Ethiopia.
The Eloka is a casual loafer with:
- Premium suede leather upper
- 100% goat leather lining
- Water-based PU comfort insole with heel stabilizer
- Cement construction
- Natural crepe rubber sole
- African floral pattern on outsole
- Cotton-polyester blend laces
These loafers are a size 37. They fit fairly snug and would probably be most suitable for a US 6-6.5. They are a cheery bright red suede. These are brand new but they are samples, so there may be little imperfections here and there.
I have several other Oliberte shoes listed for sale. Pick-up in Millwoods area of Edmonton. I can also ship but buyer pays for shipping costs and pays in advance with e-transfer.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|